CW-X Men's Expert Tight
The CWX original, the CWX Expert Tight for Men uses patented Conditioning Web technology, providing targeted support to the knee joints and quadriceps. The Expert Tight helps to stabilize your knee joints so they can better absorb the impact of intense sports, keeping you running longer with reduced fatigue and injury.
- 80% nylon, 20% lycra® 2-way Stretch Conditioning Web™ providing targeted support to knee joints and quardiceps
- 80% CoolMax®, 20% lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulling moisture away from the skin
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- Reflective logos provide extra visibility
- CoolMax® gusseted crotch liner
- Key pocket
- Double reinforced waistband with flat draw-cord
Purchase the CW-X Expert Tight for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 2 2012
I use this product when I run in cold weather. It gives me great support. The sizing is as it says. I would recommend this product to anyone that is into running...from novice to expert. I am going to purchase more CW-X products. I give this product an EXCELLENT rating.
- December 21 2011
Great running tight, good compression yet comfortable. Worht the extra price for the quality and longevity. Would highly recommend this product and got a great deal thru Altrec. Thanks
- February 22 2011
Awesome tights, worth the money
All the hype about cwx is true. My husband has been running all winter here in Alaska in these tights and he loves them. He really can tell a difference with muscle fatigue. The sizing chart is pretty right on. I love my cwx tights too. I'll be back for summer gear! Of course, quick shipping on Altrec's part!
- July 24 2010
The only tight to run in
If you have never tried CW-X you really should. I have been running and alpine/nordic skiing in these for over 6 years. They really do make a difference. I can feel a difference when I run just in running shorts. The tights help my knees to remain healthy. Being in the Clydesdale division (200+) in most events my knees take some heat. You will not be disappointed with any of the CW-X tights. I bought my wife a pair and she would agree.
- November 1 2009
so far so good...
going to do trail marathon next weekend so will know more about them then...wish they came in x-small though..