CW-X Men's Insulator Stabilyx 3/4 Tights
Featuring the newest patented technology and adding a bit of warmth, the CW-X Stabilyx 3/4 Tight for Men uses Conditioning Web designed to provide targeted support to the knees, surrounding muscles and lower back & core, optimizing efficiency and protecting the body from injury while providing extra insulation for cool to cold weather activities. To keep you warm and dry, the Insulator Stabilyx 3/4 is made of 4-way stretch AutoSensor body fabric to wick moisture away from your skin while repelling water and wind so you stay comfortable during even colder weather. If you want targeted support, accelerated recovery and cool weather protection, the Stabilyx Insulator 3/4 Tight for Men will deliver.
- 80% nylon, 20% lycra® 2-way Stretch Conditioning Web™ providing targeted support to knee and core joints and muscles
- 80% AutoSensor®, 20% lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body dry, repels water and is wind resistant
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Abdominal support panel provides extra support to lower abdominal muscles
- Reflective logos provide extra visibility
- Double reinforced waistband with flat draw-cord
Purchase the CW-X Insulator Stabilyx 3/4 Tights for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 27 2010
expensive but good
good product. I've worn it 4 or 5 days skiing.I like the 3/4 length. Coldest Temp. was probably 20 F. If they feel cold on colder days, I could easily put a lite weight silk pair of long underwear over them. The windstoper material works well.
- January 5 2011
Very warm 3/4 length tight. Gives nice support. Have not had for very long and have only used a few times. Living in the Portland Oregon area, these seem as though they are very adequate for most winter temps. They kept me warm on hikes through 6-18 inches of snow. Two drawbacks. First, the seam that goes from front to back through the crotch can be a bit uncomfortable. Second, I'm not the typical runner shape. A little thicker and shorter than most. These are made to support key muscle groups and joints. They are just a little long for me so the knees are not quite in the correct spot