CW-X Men's Stabilyx Tight
Featuring the newest patented technology, the CWX Stabilyx Tight for Men uses the Conditioning Web designed to provide targeted support to the knees, surrounding muscles and lower back core, optimizing efficiency and protecting the body from injury. To keep you cool and dry, CWX uses 4way stretch CoolMax body fabric to wick moisture away from your skin so you stay comfortable during even warmer weather. If you want targeted support, accelerated recovery and UV protection, the Stabilyx Tight for Men will deliver.
- 80% nylon, 20% lycra® 2-way Stretch Conditioning Web™ providing targeted support to knee and core joints and muscles
- 80% CoolMax®, 20% lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulling moisture away from the skin
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Abdominal support panel provides extra support to lower abdominal muscles
- Reflective logos provide extra visibility
- CoolMax® gusseted crotch liner
- Key pocket
- Double reinforced waistband with flat draw-cord
Purchase the CW-X Stabilyx Tight for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 28 2011
Fantastic compression tights
Two weeks before going skiing in April this year at Mary Jane I was told that I had a torn meniscus in my left knee. Surgery was not an option as recovery was at least six weeks. The doctor gave me a brace and suggested that I have surgery after my ski trip. I searched the WEB and found these CWX Stabilyx Tights that were designed to support the knee. They also claimed to reduce fatigue of the thigh and calf muscles. I skiied for four days without my knee brace and my leg muscles did not get the usual soreness. They provided the knee support that I needed and kept my legs fresh for the next day of skiing. I now use them when playing tennis.
- May 11 2011
CW-X Stabilyx Tights- The Best
Great tights! Keep you even temp, breathable, no constriction, but give the support where needed. It is great for running. Great support for your knee. Lower back support is unbelievable. I definitely recommend them.
- March 14 2011
I run marathons in CW-X shorts and they are fantastic. I had to have a pair of tights for long hikes. They are so well made and do exactly what they are designed to.
- January 8 2011
CW-X Stabilyx tights
Most comfortable and best fitting tights I've owned. The stability webbing really works. Highly recommended!
- February 9 2010
I bought the Insulator version of this tight and I love it! Very warm but breathable. Lightweight, and supportive. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for better performance. Blazing fast shipping!!