CW-X Women's Pro Tights
The ultimate in anatomically engineered tights, the CW-X Pro Tights for Women uses the CW-X Conditional Web exoskeleton that supports leg muscles, increases blood flow, supports your back and hips, and brings your hips and knees into alignment helping to reduce impact and load. Ideal for shoulder season running or worn as a base layer in cooler weather, the Pro Tight delivers targeted support, xcelerated recovery, and UV protection.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® 2-way stretch Targeted Conditioning Web™
- 80% Coolmax®, 20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric
- Quick-dry moisture movement and evaporation
- Abdominal support panel
- Supports leg muscles, reducing fatigue and increasing blood flow
- Reduces impact and load to the leg by bringing the hips, knees, and ankles into proper alignment
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Women's specific design and pattern
- CoolMax® gusseted crotch liner
- Provides lower back and hip support
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat drawcord
Purchase the CW-X Pro Tights for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 16 2012
Excellent for Running
The CW-X Pro tights keep everything snug and I definitley notice reduced fatigue when running over 5 miles. My knees and legs don't feel tired as quickly. They also keep me warm on winter days - not sure how that will be for summer. CW-X does what they say it will and I would recommend these for long distance running.
- March 14 2011
Great for long training runs.
Mainly using these tights for long (2+ hours) training runs. A little difficult to get on, but stays on pretty well once they are on. Consider racing a marathon in these, but the difficulty of getting them back on if a potty break is needed, makes it unlikely that they will be the choice for the race.