CW-X Women's Stabilyx Tight
Featuring the newest patented technology, the CW-X Stabilyx Tight for Women uses the Conditioning Web designed to provide targeted support to the knees, surrounding muscles and lower back core, optimizing efficiency and protecting the body from injury. To keep you cool and dry, CW-X uses 4-way stretch CoolMax body fabric to wick moisture away from your skin so you stay comfortable during even warmer weather. If you want targeted support, accelerated recovery and UV protection, the Stabilyx Tight for Women will deliver.
- 80% nylon, 20% lycra® 2-way Stretch Conditioning Web™ providing targeted support to knee and core joints and muscles
- 80% CoolMax®, 20% lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulling moisture away from the skin
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Abdominal support panel provides extra support to lower abdominal muscles
- Reflective logos provide extra visibility
- Women's specific design and pattern
- CoolMax® gusseted crotch liner
- Key pocket
- Double reinforced waistband with flat draw-cord
Purchase the CW-X Stabilyx Tight for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 9 2011
I love these tights. They are so comfortable and yet very supportive. They last a long time too so I believe the price is very fair. I wear them for running, biking, and kickboxing.
- October 30 2011
Great running tights
I wore these for my first marathon and they gave me the support I needed and they kept me warm (was in the 40s that day). I also wear these for my longer runs and I love them!
- June 17 2011
great for bad knees
I had been looking at these for a long time before making a purchase. Playing softball for many years brought knee injuries that often prevented me from even attempting short runs again. These tights are knee-savers! The support provided is enough for me to remove the nylon braces I normally wear. And the compression helps to control any jiggles that happen on impact. Great product! I wish I had splurged sooner!
- March 6 2011
If you're a cold weather runner, than these tights are a must. Although a little difficult to put on (which is how they're suppose to fit), the extra effort is well worth it. Many people need support for their knees (which they do), but what I love is the added support for the hips. And most importantly, they don't dig into your waist like so many other tights.
- November 29 2010
This is my second pair of stability tights. I run and bike in them and they are great for my knees. I am 5'5" and 110 lbs. Small is a great fit but they are on the short side. (I wear taller sox). I like a lower fit at the waist so I turn them down and tie them tight. I wash them and hang them to dry. I love these and recommend them for running and biking.