CW-X Women's Ventilator Tights
The first of its kind, the CW-X Ventilator Tight for Women is a warm weather conditioning tight designed improve circulation and reduce heat fatigue. Conditioning Web technology helps muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize knee joints, provide continuous support to muscles, and increase circulation. Strategically placed Ventilator panels help reduced excess heat and keep you cool so you can perform your best. The ideal 4-season tight, the Ventilator delivers targeted support, xcelerated recovery, and UV protection.
- 80% nylon, 20% Lycra® 2-way stretch Targeted Conditioning Web™
- 80% Coolmax®, 20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric
- Quick-dry moisture movement and evaporation
- UPF 40+ sun protection
- Built-in air conditioning through stretch mesh Ventilator panels in the quadriceps and calf muscle areas of the legs reduce excess heat build-up and heat fatigue
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- Reflective logo for low light visibility
- Women’s specific design and pattern
- CoolMax® gusseted crotch liner
- Versatile performance for both outwear and as a base layer
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat drawcord
Purchase the CW-X Ventilator Tights for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 28 2010
I love my ventilator tights
I love the compression I get from the tights. I have worn them on cool mornings and they have kept me warm. I haven't tried them in the heat yet, hopefully they will keep me cool. Fast and free shipping. The seams are comfortable, I hope they don't rip out after washing many times.
- May 29 2009
Compression feels great. Ventilator panels seem small so I'm not sure how "cool" I'll feel in these - I haven't been able to test them in hot weather yet. But great product for a great price, and fast shipping Thanks!