CW-X Men's Revolution Tights
From the company that brought you the first performance enhancing conditioning tight, the super lightweight CW-X Men's Revolution Tights were specifically created for training and endurance races when every ounce counts. Designed for hikers, climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and anyone else that wants to step up their game. The Revolution Tights provide focused support to the knees, hips, quads, glutes, lower back, hamstrings and calves to improve stability and lessen impact to the knee joints. Whether you're a cyclist, runner or hiker, the Men's CW-X Revolution Tights give you the extra push you've been missing.
- 50% Coolmax® Nylon, 50% polyurethane 4-way stretch body fabric pulls moisture away from the body to the outside of the tight and provides a UV protection rating of UPF 50+
- The new EXO-Lite Seamless Support web™ uses kinesio-taping technology to create an exoskeletal support system
- The EXO-Lite Seamless Support web™ offer gentle and continuous support to both the medial and lateral head of the gastrocnemius in the calf
- Increased knee shock absorption during foot strike/load-bearing phase of running
- Xcelerated recovery - targeted support and compression features of the EXO-Lite Seamless Support web™ allow your muscles to quickly recover from the aches and pains caused by lactic acid buildup
- Lower torso/leg stability and balance during training
- Tights are anatomically engineered for each gender, providing comfort, ease of movement and a better fit
- Key pocket and non-slip double reinforced waistband and drawstring keep everything in place
Purchase the CW-X Revolution Tights for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.