CW-X Men's Staiblyx Ventilator Shorts
An abbreviated version of the Stabilyx Tight, the Men's Staiblyx Ventilator Shorts from CW-X provide targeted support to the core and upper legs, with the added benefit of Healtha+ mesh Ventilator panels over the quadriceps for ventilation. Coolmax quick drying body fabric wicks moisture away from the body to the outside of the short, keeping it cool dry and comfortable.
- Fabric: 80% Coolmax® / 20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric for moisture wicking
- Anatomically engineered for each gender providing comfort, ease of movement and a better fit
- Versatile performance for both outerwear or as a base layer
- Reflective logo for added visibility in low light conditions
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion for increased comfort
- Key pocket and double reinforced waistband with flat-draw cord
- UPF 40+
Purchase the CW-X Staiblyx Ventilator Shorts for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 13 2010
Keep muscles fresh
I wear these shorts for short and long runs and ordered a second pair to wear after long runs. They keep your muscles feeling fresh and strong, and are great support for recovering legs. I wear them as underwear after a long run. The vents are perfect for warm weather climates.
- August 24 2011
I have moved more to wearing compression type shorts like this for running as they are more comfortable than traditional running shorts in hot, humid weather. They pull moisture out and dry it rather than having my traditional running shorts getting soaked and hanging around me like a wet rag! Surprisingly they also have much less problems with chafing, these where great as they had the added ventilation sections on the legs which acts to cool things further.