CW-X Women's Stabilyx Ventilator Compression Shorts
An abbreviated version of the Stabilyx Tight, the Women's Staiblyx Ventilator Shorts from CW-X provide targeted support to the core and upper legs, with the added benefit of Healtha+ mesh Ventilator panels over the quadriceps for ventilation. Coolmax quick drying body fabric wicks moisture away from the body to the outside of the short, keeping it cool dry and comfortable.
- Fabric: 80% Coolmax® / 20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric for moisture wicking
- Anatomically engineered for each gender providing comfort, ease of movement and a better fit
- Versatile performance for both outerwear or as a base layer
- Reflective logo for added visibility in low light conditions
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion for increased comfort
- Key pocket and double reinforced waistband with flat-draw cord
- UPF 40+
Purchase the CW-X Stabilyx Ventilator Compression Shorts for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 27 2011
Support for summer running
Although these will never be as airy as running shorts, they are very comfortable. So far I've tested them on humid mornings, temps in the high 60's and humidity in the low 900's. The mesh patches are placed to collect maximum air flow as your legs move, and really help to keep you cool. There is a band around the lower back that adds welcome support, and IT bands and hamstrings are well-supported as well. The material so far has resisted snagging or ripping, and has even withstood the nails of my daughter's dog sitting in my lap. My only concern is that the drawstring ends have frayed in the wash. CW-X probably didn't finish them to avoid chafing, and they do seem to have stopped getting more frayed. I'm 5'8", 125 lbs, and the medium works well for me.
- April 8 2011
My 2nd pair
I love these CW-X shorts, this is my 2nd pair. I wear them during my long runs and it gives my quads extra support. I love how they don't ride up or chaf my legs!