DaKine Men's Thinline Socks
Ducking the ropes to snatch first tracks down the " Slot", the Men's Thinline Snow Socks by DaKine is a light weight sock constructed with a blend of Lycra spandex, Merino wool, and stretch Nylon that offers the thin profile that delivers the ultimate foot-to-boot connection, so you won't waste your poach..
- Fabric: 55% Merino lambs wool, 44% stretch Nylon , 1% Lycra spandex
- Thin profile for ultimate "foot-to-boot" connection
- Rolled no-slip welt top keeps socks up
- Elastic ankle support for "no-sag" fit
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability
- Reversed toe seam for comfort
Purchase the DaKine Thinline Socks for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 16 2011
This sock has been great for snowboarding. I use it in CO and CA and it is warm in all conditions and isn't too thick that it feels like it is cramping your boot. It also keeps your foot dry and is very comfortable in snowboard boots. I bought 3 pairs and would recommend it. Very light weight and thin, yet warm and durable.