DaKine Women's Sequoia Gloves
Give your pretty little hands the protection they deserve and the style they need with the Women's DaKine Sequoia Gloves. Designed with a smaller, female hand in mind, these ski or snowboard gloves come with everything you need to hit the slopes hard without missing a beat. Slash fresh powder all day without worry because the waterproof and breathable GORE TEX inserts will keep you warm and dry, but if you get extra cold, the internal heat pack pocket will lend you the extra warmth you need. If youre shredding so hard your hands start to sweat, take out the removable 4 x 4 stretch liner and let them breathe a bit. If youre dialing in your grabs, the rubbertec palms will help you stick it like a pro.
- Material: Nylon/polyester with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Insert: GORE TEX®: waterproof/breathable
- Lining: 150 g tricot
- Removable 4 x 4 stretch fleece liner
- Insulation: High loft synthetic 140, 280 g
- Palm: Rubbertec waterproof, high grip surface
- External waterproof zippered stash pocket
- Chamois goggle wipe
- Cuff: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Nose and goggle wipe thumb panels
- Internal heat pack pocket to keep hands warm
- Pre-curved finger construction and roll-back finger design for a comfortable, relaxed fit from the very first wearing
- Female specific design
Purchase the DaKine Sequoia Gloves for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 19 2011
Great glove, very warm!
This is a great glove! I've read some reviews that state the glove is too bulky or stiff, but I don't feel like it's too bulky or stiff. For one, the glove is very warm, and I like feeling very protected. So many perks to this glove, so many options. Love it!