Dansko Women's Kiera Mary Janes
For unparalleled style and comfort, go with the Podiatrist-approved Dansko Women's Kiera Mary Janes. This strappy, feminine shoe has a woven leather upper that has a strap across the instep for an adjustable fit. With arch support and a removable DRI-LEX wrapped footbed, this shoe wicks away moisture and conforms to the shape of your foot for all-day cushion and comfort. A lightweight rubber sole is slip resistant and suitable for a workplace environment. A flexible sole allows your foot to move naturally to accommodate your normal stride. Marrying foot science and street-ready style, the Dansko Kiera Mary Janes for women are beautiful shoes that will fit perfectly into your active lifestyle.
- Upper: nubuck leather
- Adjustable strap with buckle closure and elastic loop
- Footbed: removable DRI-LEX® wrapped footbed wicks away moisture
- Insole: triple density EVA foam
- Outsole: slip resistant rubber
- Certification: American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Certification: Acadia outsole has been tested by SATRA in the United Kingdom and Precision Testing Laboratories in Nashville, Tennessee
- Heel Height: 1 5/8 in
Purchase the Dansko Kiera Mary Janes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.