Dansko Women's Rylan Boots
Gorgeous leather styling wraps around your legs and Dansko clog comfort pampers your feet when you're wearing the Dansko Women's Rylan Boots. These tall leather boots are crafted with a rich, western style leather upper accented with contrast stitching across the calf and over the strap at the top of the foot and the heel. A short zipper and stretch gore panel on the inner ankle and calf make it easy to slip on and off and hold your foot securely in place for longer strolls in town. Comfy, moisture-regulating leather and twill lines the inside while a memory foam footbed and an EVA midsole cushion and support your foot. These western-inspired Dansko boots may have a 3-inch wooden heel, but they also have TPU tread on the bottom to give you traction on city sidewalks, high-rise carpeting, shiny museum floors and on the occasional dirt path or boardwalk you encounter on a trip to the countryside.
- Upper: full grain leather is a smooth and water-resistant leather that does not break down in environments with wet, acidic or greasy conditions
- Lining: leather / twill
- Stretch gore and side zip closure ensures easy on/off wear, as well as a secure fit
- Insole: leather
- Dual density footbed with memory foam
- Outsole: wooden or molded outsole with TPU tread surface
- Classic clog bottom with modern styling
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth; to maintain, use Dansko Leather Cream
- Heel height: 3 in
- Shaft height: 12 in (size 39)
- Circumference: 13 1/2 in (size 39)
- Weight: 23 oz (size 39)
- Sizes listed are EU
- Sizing: 4.5-5 US (35 EU), 5.5-6 US (36 EU), 6.5-7 US (37 EU), 7.5-8 US (38 EU), 8.5-9 US (39 EU), 9.5-10 US (40 EU), 10.5-11 US (41 EU), 11.5-12 US (42 EU)
Purchase the Dansko Rylan Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 22 2011
Love my danskos but not these
Loved the pictures and the cowboy, stylish look however, the zipper dug into my ankle as they as they are so stiff and inflexible at that spot. Had to return which is disappointing as I love my Danskos.