Dansko Women's Savanna Mary Janes
For unparalleled style and comfort, go with the Podiatrist-approved Dansko Women's Savanna Mary Janes. This feminine clog has a leather upper that is accented with a pretty quilted flourish detail and a strap across the instep for an adjustable fit. With perforated arch support, a heel pad and a foam and EVA footbed, this supportive shoe will conform to the shape of your foot for all-day cushion and comfort. A lightweight polyurethane sole makes this clog 30% lighter than the older, stapled Dansko clogs. Forefoot flex grooves allow your foot to move naturally to accommodate your normal stride. Marrying foot science and street-ready style, the Dansko Savanna Mary Janes for women are beautiful shoes that will fit perfectly into your active lifestyle.
- Upper: full grain leather or Veg-Tan leather (depends on color)
- Adjustable strap with buckle closure and elastic loop
- Quilted detailing
- Insole: Shock-absorbing foam insole and EVA insert at forefoot
- Footbed: DRI-LEX® wrapped footbed wicks away moisture
- Footbed: Perforated arch support and heel cushion
- Certification: American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
- Midsole: Coring holes and cored-out forepart
- Outsole: Polyurethane sole with forefoot flex grooves
- Nearly 30% lighter than clogs from Dansko's Stapled Collection
- Beveled heel
- Heel Height: 1 3/4 in
- Weight per shoe: 11 oz (size 37, US 6.5-7)
Purchase the Dansko Savanna Mary Janes for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.