DC Men's PBJ Snowboard
When you're hungry for some all mountain jibbing, reach for the Men's DC PBJ Snowboard. An awesome park board, the medium flex and 6 mm Anti-Camber rocker make this a playful ride over the entire mountain. A wood, fiberglass and composite core brings pop and stability, but also forgiveness and smooth edge to edge transitions. The Anti-Camber technology produces a board that is flat between your stance and then curves away from the snow for unparalleled maneuverability and a surfy feel. There are also flat surfaces in the tip and tail to create lift in powder and keep you floating in the deepest mank. It's a fast board too, thanks to its Structurn Base technology, which places small dimples in the base to break suction and allow it to glide faster. Don't forget to trim the crusts on your PBJ Snowboard for men from DC.
- Ability level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Core construction: Wood, composite, fiberglass
- Tip width: 290 mm (144), 294 mm (149), 296 mm (153), 298 mm (157)
- Waist Width: 246 mm (144), 248 mm (149), 250 mm (153), 251 mm (157)
- Tail Width: 290 mm (144), 294 mm (149), 296 mm (153), 298 mm (157)
- Turn radius: 6.5 m (144), 6.7 m (149), 6.9 m (153), 7.1 m (157)
- Flex/Flex rating: Medium/5 out of 10
- Rocker: 6 mm Anti-Camber (Rocker)
- Structurn™ Base
Purchase the DC PBJ Snowboard for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.