DC Men's Scout BOA Lace Snowboard Boot
Whether you're throwin tricks in Bwana or hucking Hollywood Cliffs underneath Chair 4, the Men's Scout BOA Lace Snowboard Boot gives you all of the supportive performance you'll need. Equipped with the BOA closure system, you get the fit you want every time. Unilite technology in the midsole and outsole provide lightweight, cushioned support and shock-absorbing traction that won't lose properties with varying temperatures or conditions, for reliable performance through all phases of the season. Revamped for 2011, the Scout BOA Lace Snowboard Boots for men prove once again why they're a best-seller.
- Synthetic leather and PU coated mesh
- Midsole: Unilite shock absorbing cushioning system that does not change properties regardless of temperature or climate
- BOA closure system gives you the power to dial in the fit you want
- Floating eye rows efficient BOA hardware integration for more efficient shell closure
- Low profile rubber cupsole for enhanced board feel
- Delta liner with Aegis fights bacteria and fungus that can cause odor, stains and product deterioration
- Delta liner also includes: lace closure, directional mesh, and anatomical J-Bar
- Outsole: Unilite with push zone under the ball of your foot for traction when you're skating to and from the lift
- Flex rating: 5
Purchase the DC Scout BOA Lace Snowboard Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 28 2011
Highly Recommended board boots
I've been boarding for the past several years and always dreaded trying to lace up my boots tight with the shoe string laces. The BOA lace system on these boots make tightening your boots as easy as is gets! I absolutely love the convenience of the BOA system and the boots are very comfortable as well. I would never go back to any other type of boot besides ones with the BOA system.