DC Men's Tone Snowboard
DCs most versatile snowboard ever, the Mens Tone Snowboard is being awarded for its performance in all conditions. Whether dialing tricks in the park, seeking out steep powder, dropping into pillow lines or just making hot laps on icy groomers, the Tone steps up to anything you can step to. No more excuses for funny looking ollies, DCs Camber Core allows this board to maintain pop and flex with its Anti-Camber profile while remaining loose and fun.
- Transworld Snowboarding 2011 “Good Wood”
- True Twin
- Stratus Poplar Wood Core
- Quadrax Multi-Directional Fiberglass
- Camber Core Construction
- Profile: Radius 2 Flat (nose and tail), No Camber (between feet)
- Base: True Base Material, Structurn Base (dimpled) Construction
- Contact Length: 114 cm (149), 112 cm (153), 114 cm (156), 116 cm (159)
- Tip / Tail Width: 28.9 cm (149), 29.1 cm (153), 29.3 cm (156), 29.4 cm (159)
- Waist: 25.1 cm (149), 25.2 cm (153), 25.3 cm (156), 25.4 cm (159)
- Radius: 8.2 m (149), 8.4 m (153), 8.5 m (156), 8.6 m (159)
- Colors Vary With Size
Purchase the DC Tone Snowboard for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.