Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Day Pack
These full-contact hiking packs have already won over many fans, due to their optimum weight bearing ability and load control. The flexible Delrin Aircontact back system construction fits any shape of back comfortably. Built especially for women, the SL model leaves no one out of the mix.
- Small volume toploader with long fit, making it ideal for taller people
- No more rummaging around for your gear-the two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter's excellent Air contact ventilation system
- Clever front design with large mesh pocket /helmet flap
- Lid pocket, valuables pocket inside and two kinds of side pocket (zipped and mesh) provide a variety of stowing solutions
- Elastic toggle straps double up as compression straps
- Compression straps
- Valuables pocket on hip belt
- Anatomically formed 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load transfer straps
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- SOS label
- Microrip-Nylon / Hexlite 210
Purchase the Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Day Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 28 2011
great day pack
Not only is the color great but it fits very comfortably on a petite frame. The rain cover is an added bonus. 1 side mesh pocket fits regular size nalgene bottle. Perfect day pack with enough room for a jacket/lunch/bladder. Love the front zipper so you dont dont have to dig from the top of the pack. Definately worth the price!
- August 9 2010
Worth the $$$$!
I have taken this pack on many long day hikes in the last 3 months and this is the most comfortable day pack I have ever had, and the first women's specific pack I have owned. The hip belt does not ride up, and it holds everything for a long day comfortably and with room to spare: 3L water, first aid, rain gear, food, extra layer and incidentals. It has many features of a backpacking style pack such as load stabilizing straps. I highly recommend it!