Deuter Freerider 26
The new Deuter Freerider 26 is here! From the terrain park to light touring days, you'll be covered. And with some new prints, you get some style to boot. For women, the SL is pure bliss thanks to its back system tailored to a female's shape.
- Material: Polytex / Ballistic
- Comfortable, flexible Neoprene hip belt that can be stowed away for around town
- Direct access via all-round panel zip
- Large shovel compartment at the front with additional probe/ handle sleeve
- 3 zipper pockets inside and 1 zipper pocket on top
- Removable foam framesheet/sit pad
- Hydration/wet laundry compartment
- Compression straps
- Shoulder stabilizer straps
- Two stowaway ice axe loops
- Front attachments for vertical carry of snowboards and snowshoes
- Skis can be carried on front or at the sides
- SOS label
- Stretchwoven side pockets
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Hydration system compatible
- Torso: one size
- Capacity: 1600 in3
- Dimensions: 21 x12 x 6,5 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
Purchase the Deuter Freerider 26 from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 5 2011
Supercomforable and versatile
This is probably the best backpack I had ever tried. It is super comfortable to carry, even when fully packed. It fits very well and does not chafe or press anywhere. I have used it for backcountry skiing (incl putting my skis on it when climibing shorter distanses), I have used it for long daytrek, I have biked whit it, I have travelled with it (perfect carry on size) etc etc. Moreover, everyone that has tried it want to get one! Overall a fantastic product!
Meem, Nome, Alaska
- April 25 2010
I did a lot of searching and wanted to stay with deuter since I have a smaller one for biking. It has enough pockets and compartments and carries my snowboard perfectly. Although is it is a little long I have no fatigue on my back or shoulders I highly recommend this backpack!
Dave in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- February 3 2010
Good, durable product... not just for Snow!
What a great bag! FYI... for you snorkelers/divers out there..... swap your board for a secure fit for your fins and your snorkel fits perfect in the side pouch/strap areas. This bag's good for sun or snow! You can fit some other dive gear as well. Best of all, perfect size for a carry-on.