Deuter Quantum 55+10 Backpacking Pack
World travelers love the quality and the practical slim shape of the Quantum travel backpacks. Even when fully laden you won't get stuck in bus doorways or train passages. These roomy companions have kept all their excellent functions, yet are in a new modern design with a different daypack construction on the front.
- Vari-Quick back system
- Load bearing aluminum frame and anatomically formed hip belt to make carrying heavy loads comfortable
- Dual access main compartment: through the lid or via the u-shaped zip at the front
- The sleek quickly buckled on or off daypack can now be expanded with EXP zipped bellows for longer day trips
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment
- three grab handles
- Integrated transport cover with name tag provides protection on flights and doubles up as a rain cover
- Ripstop-Polytex / Duratex
Purchase the Deuter Quantum 55+10 Backpacking Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 22 2011
So I was deciding between this pack and the Osprey Aether 60 and the Deuter won!! The main reason this pack won was because of value and features compared to the Osprey. The pack itself is extremely well made and uber comfortable because of the extremely comfortable padding and suspension. Although it is heavier in general than most packs, it does make up for it in quality and durability with while still being very comfortable. Now for the features, this pack includes both a built in rain cover/ travel bag which is great especially if you check your bag with an airline. Also the detachable day pack is fantastic. Might be a bit on the small side but the functionality and ease of use is awesome. Have only had a small 2 day trip with it so far but it performed flawlessly and I am looking forward to taking it on a longer adventure.