Deuter Quantum 70+10 Backpacking Pack
World travelers love the quality and the practical slim shape of the Quantum travel backpacks. Even when fully laden you won't get stuck in bus doorways or train passages. These roomy companions have kept all their excellent functions, yet are in a new modern design with a different daypack construction on the front.
- Vari-Quick back system
- Load bearing aluminum frame and anatomically formed hip belt to make carrying heavy loads comfortable
- Dual access main compartment: through the lid or via the u-shaped zip at the front
- The sleek quickly buckled on or off daypack can now be expanded with EXP zipped bellows for longer day trips
- Lid compartment
- Separate bottom compartment
- three grab handles
- Integrated transport cover with name tag provides protection on flights and doubles up as a rain cover
- Ripstop-Polytex / Duratex
Purchase the Deuter Quantum 70+10 Backpacking Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 19 2009
BEST TRAVEL PACK!
This is an awesome backpack!I had been searching for a pack that could serve as a good travel bag for flying but also had the quality harness support of a hiking pack, and a sleek and narrow design. Most convertible travel packs are bulky when filled to capacity and the harnesses are not designed for longer distance hiking, but this pack is the perfect hybrid, the best I have found.In addition it has multiple pockets and both top and front load openings as well as the bottom compartment with optional zipped separator, perfect for the sleeping bag or wet stuff. I would definitely recommend this pack to any serious trekker/traveler!