Dynafit Mustagh ATA Superlight Freeride Touring Skis
Dedicated ski mountaineers understand the value of a lightweight ski designed with mountaineering descents in mind, and the Dynafit Mustagh ATA Superlight Freeride Touring Skis is just such a ski. The ultra-light paulownia wood core is surprisingly damp, while the 86 mm waist is responsive and wide enough to handle variable alpine snow conditions. Dynafit designed this alpine touring ski with traditional camber for a consistent running length for steep descents and mountaineering applications. Part superlight mountaineering ski and part do-it-all AT ski, the Dynafit Mustag ATA is a great choice for ski mountaineers around the country.
- Isocore Paulownia ultra-light wood core
- Biaxial prepreg lower and upper layer
- Fiberglass d carbon reinforced laminate
- Sintered graphite base coating
- Dynafit insert technology
- Profile: traditional camber
- Field of use: FreerideTouring
- Sidecut: 116-86-109 mm (161), 116-86-109 mm (169), 118-88-110 mm (178), 122-88-111 mm (187)
- Radius: 16.0/21.5 m (161), 23.7/18.2 m (169), 26.3/21.8 m (178), 26.8/24 m (187)
- Weight (per pair): 1150 g (161), 1255 g (169), 1335 g (178), 1490 g (187)
Purchase the Dynafit Mustagh ATA Superlight Freeride Touring Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.