Dynafit Se7en Summits Touring Skis
Named for the highest summits on the seven continents, the Dynafit Se7en Summits touring ski is designed with fast and light mountaineering travel in mind. Nonetheless, this ski mountaineering ski serves up solid edge hold and confidence-inspiring performance when the going gets steep or difficult. The Seven Summits light weight means they climb with ease whether you are working a boot pack or skinning. If remote peak descents are your priority, the Dynafit Se7en Summits Touring Skis will serve you well.
- Ski Magazine Very Important Product
- Paulownia ultra-light wood core with beech and bamboo stringers
- Sintered graphite base coating
- Biaxil prepreg with carbon reinforcement lower laminate
- Quadrax prepress upper laminate with Titanal inserts
- Profile: traditional camber
- Field of use: SkiTouring
- Sidecut: 110-78-97 mm (149), 111-78-98 mm (156), 113-78-100 mm (163), 113-78-100 mm (163), 113-80-100 mm (178)
- Radius (underfoot / tip and tail): 19/15 m (149), 20.5/16.5 m (156), 20.75/16.75 m (163), 22.5/18.5 m (170), 26/22 m (178)
- Weight (per pair): 1080 g (149), 1170 g (156), 1240 g (163), 1330 g (170), 1420 g (178)
Purchase the Dynafit Se7en Summits Touring Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.