Dynafit Women's Haute Route Plus Touring Skis
Designed to tackle the variable snow and terrain while touring from Chamonix to Alagna, the Haute Route Plus is built for all-mountain touring performance. Quick to turn and playful, the Haute Route Plus uses a paulownia wood core and high-grade carbon laminate to deliver a lightweight yet damp ride. The broad shovel keeps your tips out of trouble, while the skis modest 78 mm waist and generous sidecut makes for a responsive ride. Every gram counts when you set your sights on a multi-day ski traverse, and the Dynafit Haute Route Plus Touring Ski for women was designed with weight and performance in mind.
- Skiing Magazine Official Ski Test Selection
- Women specific
- Isocore Paulownia ultra-light wood core
- Fiberglass and carbon lower laminate
- Biaxil prepress with fiberglass and carbon reinforced upper laminate
- Sintered graphite base coating
- Field of use: SkiTouring
- Sidecut: 110-78-97 mm (149), 111-78-98 mm (156), 113-87-100 mm (163), 113-78-100 mm (170)
- Radius (underfoot / tip and tail): 19/15 m (149), 20.5/16/5 m (156), 20.75/16.75 m (163), 22.5/18.5 m (170)
- Weight (per pair): 1040 g (149), 1080 g (156), 1160 g (163), 1240 g (170)
Purchase the Dynafit Haute Route Plus Touring Skis for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.