Eagle Creek Dual Wattage International Converter Set
Set includes (1) Dual Wattage International Converter and (5) ungrounded adapter plugs: (UG-A) S. Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, Caribbean (UG-B) South America, North America, Japan, Caribbean (UG-C) Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, China (UG-D) Great Britain, Ireland, Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore (UG-E) North Europe
- A dual circuit unit that operates as a 0-25 watt transformer in the low setting and a 26-1875 watt converter in the high setting.
- For use in the low setting with:battery chargers, curling irons, shavers, tooth brushes, and other electronic or electric appliances between 0-25 watts.
- For use in the high setting with:hair dryers, clothes steamers, irons, heating pads, coffee makers, beverage heaters, and other electric appliances between 26-1875 watts.
- Comes with a carrying case.
- DO NOT USE YOUR COMPUTER WITH ANY EAGLE CREEK TRANSFORMER OR CONVERTER.
Purchase the Eagle Creek Dual Wattage International Converter Set from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 21 2011
Works as intended
Just got back from 3 weeks in Ireland and took both the 3-prong and 2-prong European adapters with me and had ample opportunity to use both (I recommend both adapters for a trip to Ireland btw, if you are using an electric razor). Had absolutely no problems with any of my electronics and everything always worked as it was supposed to. I double checked the electronics I was taking (smart phone, iPod, electric razor, Kindle, digital camera, etc.) and found that all were "dual voltage." Thus, I didn't need to pack the converter along with me, just the plug adapters, which was nice because the converter is heavier and bulkier than all the adapters combined. Most electronics you'll take along on international trips are probably dual voltage, so be sure to check before you leave and you may be able to leave the converter at home!! The adapters are lightweight and durable.