Eagle Creek No Matter What Xlarge Duffel
This is the duffel by which all other duffels will be measured. Created with 100% recycled main body fabric and backed by the No Matter What Warranty, the durable Eagle Creek No Matter What Duffel (Xlarge) is not only a sustainable choice but also the most dependable duffel on the market.
- Fabric: 420D Helix™-e dual ripstop, 420D Helix™-e double box, 900D Astra-e
- Made from e Series 100% recycled fabrics
- Storm flap protected, main compartment opens with beefy, self-repairing, two-way lockable zippers
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize the load
- Removable padded shoulder strap adjusts for a comfortable carry
- Non-slip laminated top carry handle and super durable oversized webbing straps for an easy hand carry
- End and center haul handles
- Front exterior zippered pocket for quick access items
- Reusable "stuff" pouch stores duffel and works as an internal packing accessory for shoes or gear
- No Matter What™ Warranty
- Capacity: 8100 cu in, 133 L
- Dimensions: x 15 x 14 in, 91 x 38 x 36 cm
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz, 1.16 kg
Purchase the Eagle Creek No Matter What Xlarge Duffel from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 11 2011
This is a great duffel for the cost, and weight, and size. It is not built like the Northface Base Camp duffel, but the cost is much less, for the same roominess, and much less weight. It is a great all around duffel for an excellent price.