Eagle Creek Switchback Max 25 Backpack/ Wheeled Luggage
When you land at Concourse A and you have 20 minutes to get to Terminal D, the Eagle Creek Switchback Max 25 Backpack/ Wheeled Luggage gets you there with minutes to spare. You pop the handle and race to the rail connector only to be waylaid at the escalator by a flotilla of big strollers! You unzip the pack straps and hustle up and down the stairs with a big sigh of relief upon reaching the gate. When you're less stressed detach the daypack and go for a cruise.
- Fabric: Helix Double Box, Helix Dual Ripstop, 1680D Ballistic, 210D Nylon Oxford
- The Switchback 25 is almost two lbs lighter than last season!!
- Signature organizational panel for paperwork and travel necessities
- Wheels provide smooth and reliable transit over all terrains
- Soul Patch corner guards
- Pockets designed to integrate with the Pack-It® System so you can pack more with less wrinkles
- Panel loading for easy packing and unpacking
- Soft, fleece-lined interior pocket for electronics or sunglasses
- Side, zip-away pockets to keep water or other quick grab items close
- Zip-Away Comfort Zone® Suspension
- Distributes weight evenly and comfortably for the long haul
- Dual density foam to provide a comfortable carry
- Moisture wicking Air Mesh, breathable foam back panel and shoulder straps
- Adjustable, padded hip belt protects back from wheels and transfers weight from shoulders to hips
- Sternum and curved shoulder straps with a padded waist belt provide ergonomic stabilization
- One-size-fits-all suspension
- Detachable Daypack: Large Capacity, padded back and shoulder straps, signature organizational panel and external pockets
- Capacity: 5064 cu in / 83 L (including daypack)
- Modular: 1708 cu in / 26 L
- Dimensions: Size 15 x 25 x 10 in / 38 x 64 x 25 cm (main bag)
- Modular: 12 x 20 x 8 in / 30 x 51 x 20 cm (daypack)
- Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz / 4.45 kg
Purchase the Eagle Creek Switchback Max 25 Backpack/ Wheeled Luggage from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- July 1 2009
GR8 combo pack
This is my first trip with this bag and it is GR8!! Wish it had a place to stash maps, books etc in the daypack AND a way to clip it (the daypack) to the FRONT of the backpack when you have it on your back.
- April 5 2009
a great bag with some very minor flaws
this is a great bag, with plenty of space. designed as a short trip multipurpose bag, i actually have my whole life in it packed well. clothes, shoes, laptop, scanners you name it... but... it could have been a little bigger, and the bag generally would have worked better had the sides been soft rather than rigid... you would have got more in and it would be easier to zip. but other than that... spot on