Ecco Men's Lapland II GTX Hiking Boot
Have no fear of wet weather or muddy trail conditions when you're wearing the Ecco Men's Lapland II GTX Hiking Boots. Built tough, like the men of the North, these boots are constructed with a Yak leather upper and a Gore-Tex lining for waterproof and breathable performance. The removable felt insole helps manage the climate inside the boot and the full length Receptor technology in the midsole makes for an efficient stride from heel to toe. Traction on any surface and over uneven terrain is reliable thanks to the direct-injected, Ecco Performance Rubber outsole, offering durable grip and no-glue construction. Whether you're slogging through the spring melt in Sweden or enjoying early season hiking in Minnesota, the Ecco Lapland II Gore-Tex Hiking Boots for men will keep your feet happy while you enjoy your day outside.
- Upper: rich full grain Yak leather
- Yak leather is at least three times stronger than normal leather
- Waterproof construction ensures dry feet at all times
- Gore-tex lining
- Optimal wear comfort and inner climate due to moisture absorbance
- Insole: Removable cambrelle felt inlay sole
- Midsole: Superior performance and stability through the three phases of every step
- Full length Receptor technology
- Outsole: Ecco Performance Rubber - EPR 4.0
- Direct-injected: outsole built without glue or stitching to offer durable cushioning
- Excellent grip, traction and durability in mountain terrain
Purchase the Ecco Lapland II GTX Hiking Boot for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.