Ecco Men's RXP 6040 Running Shoes
Ecco built the athletic Men's RXP 6040 Running Shoes with seven layers of comfort, starting with a breathable synthetic leather and mesh upper. A memory foam insole with Poronpads in the heel and forefoot offers great cushioning underfoot, while the dual-density Dynathane (polyurethane microcellular elastomer) insert helps absorb the shock of heel strike. An EVA midsole and DynaVA, a direct injection of polyurethane in the forefoot, offer even more shock absorption. Carbon fiber shank delivers arch support for midfoot stability, and the slip-resistant rubber outsole helps you stay steady on your feet.
- Material: Breathable, synthetic leather and mesh upper laces up quickly and easily for a supportive fit
- Dual density Dynathane, located in heel, absorbs shock to soften heel strike
- Carbon fiber arch support bridge stabilizes the midfoot, helping to minimize pronation (foot rolling inward)
- DynaVA in the forefoot evenly redistributes pressure, absorbs impact and cushions your steps
- Full-length, removable memory foam insole, with Poron pads located in the heel and forefoot, enhances cushioning
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and stability with every step
- Molded EVA midsole redistributes pressure, while providing added shock absorption
- Recommend for normal arches
Purchase the Ecco RXP 6040 Running Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 12 2012
These shoes run big!
I wear 44.5 = 10.5 in New Balance, Nike, Merrell. These Eccos are 44.0 and way too long. Other than that they felt OK but I returned them w/o going for a run. Not super cushy.