Ecco Women's Biom B 2.1 Running Shoe
A revolutionary trainer for the fitness runner, the Ecco Women's Biom B 2.1 Running Shoe allows you to run as nature intended. The complex structure of the foot evolved to allow efficient running on soft ground, not pavement. In this modern world when youre running on hard surfaces, Biom offers a natural running feeling without hurting your feet. Not only is it comfortable, its pleasurable. Its like running on sand.
With a low profile sole for a natural and dynamic feel, Biom technology brings the foot closer to the ground for enhanced stability and control. The minimalistic midsole and upper provide just the right amount of protection and support while the polyurethane midsole allows for flexibility and durability. The lightest and most minimal within the running collection, the Ecco Biom B 2.1 Running Shoe for women delivers a smooth heel rolling and transition phase to help you develop a more natural running style.
- Three Adaptations: A is for marathoners and triathletes with a 4 minute/km speed or faster, B is for the fitness runners with a 6 minute/km speed or faster, C is for casual runners with a 8 minute/km speed or faster
- Upper: Yak leather upper, extremely breathable and strong, makes Biom’s superb fit possible
- Upper: treated with P2i Treatment by ionmask, a plasma-based, molecular-level technology that makes it water-repellant
- Midsole: Direct injected softer PU midsole, long lasting, lightweight, elastic material
- Outsole: TPU rubber outsole for grip and durability
- Extended cushioning and increased stability for comfort
- Rounded Heel: for smoother heel rolling and transition phase, reduces pronation angle for a more natural landing
- PU Engergizer Heel Pad: provides smoother landing and superior activation of the muscles of the foot and lower leg
- S Curve: supports weight distribution, helps balance, reduces energy use
- Forefoot Flex: flex grooves provide better push off and maximum forward movement while the foot remains flexible
- Shank further away from the foot for increased strength, anatomically constructed to stabilize without limiting natural torsion
- Low profile sole construction for a natural and dynamic running feel
- Weight: 10.8 oz
Purchase the Ecco Biom B 2.1 Running Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.