Eureka Alpenlite 2XT Tent
Eureka's lightest four-season shelter, the Alpenlite 2XT Tent is designed to handle all types of extreme weather conditions.
- Material: Wall - 70D nylon taffeta, uncoated, Fly - 75D StormShield polyester ripstop, 1800mm, Floor - 70D nylon taffeta, 3000mm, Mesh - 40D No-see-um
- 6 pole A frame tent with vestibule
- 9.5 mm 7001-T6 freestanding, shockcorded aluminum frame
- In extreme conditions, clips and post and grommet corner attachments promise a fast set up
- High/Low venting, side opening door with twin-track zippers
- Zippered High/Low vents (2 in roof and 4 in side walls) and a scoop vent in the vestibule provide comfort year round
- Front vestibule adds storage space and features cold weather PU transparent window to brighten interior
- Reflective web storm guyouts and logos are visible at night
- Includes 6 pockets, 2 gear loft loops, and 2 flashlight loop
- Sleeps: 2
- Seasons: 4
- Doors: 1 high/low
- Windows: 2, plus 1 in vestibule
- Vestibules: 1
- Vestibule Area: 9.44 sq. ft.
- Gear Loft: D
- Gear Loft Loops: 2
- Flashlight Loop: 2
- Storage Pockets: 6
- Frame: 9.5 mm 7000 series aluminum w/ 8.5 mm center hoop
- Center Height: 3' 4"
- Tent Area: 31 sq. ft.
- Floor Size: 4'6" x 7'6"
- Pack Size: 5.5" x 19"
- Min Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz.
- Vents: 2 zippered in roof, 4 zippered in wall, scoop vent in vestibule
Purchase the Eureka Alpenlite 2XT Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.