Eureka Mountain Pass 3XTE Tent
TheMountain Pass 3XTE Tent offers the best features of Eureka's backcountry and expedition tents combine for an extremely durable tent that sets up fast.
- Material: Wall - 68D 190T polyester taffeta, uncoated, Fly - 75D 210T StormShield® polyester ripstop, 2000 mm, Floor - 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 5000 mm, Mesh - 40D nylon no-see-um
- Fly rod creates head space high in the vestibules to ensure dry tent entry and provide functional vestibule space for storage
- Unique bottom venting vestibules ensure excellent air flow
- Clear view windows in the vestibules allow convenient visibility and lighten tent interior
- Durable, shockcorded, freestanding frame with clips and post & grommet assembly makes set up quick and easy
- Roof vents in the tent and fly provide ample High/Low air flow to the tent interior—low vents draw air in; high vents allow warm air out
- Two twin-track, side-opening doors are protected by the 4-sided full coverage fly
- Interior pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Gear loft included
- Sleeps: 3
- Seasons: 3
- Vents: 2
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: 33.31 sq. ft.
- Gear Loft: Included
- Gear Loft Loops: 4
- Flashlight Loop: 1
- Storage Pockets: 2
- Frame: 9.5 & 11 mm 7000 aluminum
- Center Height: 4' 2"
- Tent Area: 47.59 sq. ft.
- Floor Size: 7' 5" x 6' 5"
- Pack Size: 7" x 21"
- Min Weight: 8 lbs.
Purchase the Eureka Mountain Pass 3XTE Tent from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 28 2009
I used this tent on a long river trip as it's first outing. It held up to high winds, driving rain with no problems whatsoever. Good ventilation for hot days and the ability to shut things down for the bad days. The only downside is the pole in the flysheet; which you have to put in the fly before putting on the main tent. Not fun in the wind. Well made and marked to make sure you put the right bit in the right place. I'd buy another without hesitation.