Eureka Women's Silver City 30 Degree Sleeping Bag
The Eureka Women's Silver City has all the features of the original Silver City and is the ultimate in thin and warm technology. This +30 degree F Mummy Bag weighs in at just over 2 lbs.! Performance features include a single layer quilt construction with floating shell for warmth; fully adjustable contoured hood to keep your body heat in; differential cut; draft tube to prevent cold air drafts; 210T polyester taffeta liner; inside "stash pocket" to keep your necessities close at hand; external pillow pocket; and trapezoidal foot box for more wiggle room.
- Material: 210T polyester diamond ripstop shell
- Sized smaller than the original Silver City, but features the same fill weight
- Patterned to fit a woman's body, narrower in the shoulder area with a more generous cut in the hip area
- Features extra insulation where most women need it most, in the foot and chest area
- Single layer quilt construction with floating shell
- Fully adjustable contoured hood
- Differential cut
- Draft tube
- 4210T polyester taffeta liner
- Inside "stash pocket"
- External pillow pocket
- Trapezoidal foot box
- #5, 2-way, self-repairing zipper
- Compression stuff sack included
- Zipper Side: Left
- Insulation: Rteq
- Temp Rating: 30 degrees F
- Size: 78" x 31" x 20"
- Fill Weight: 1 lbs.
- Carry Weight: 2 lbs
Purchase the Eureka Silver City 30 Degree Sleeping Bag for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 6 2009
Excellent Sleeping Bag, Light, packs SMALL! Very affordable
I love the bag, it has a low price, packs up small, and can be combined with my husband's bag (also a Silver City) to make a double bag for snuggling. I highly recommend this bag to anyone concerned with weight, pack size and value.
- August 19 2009
An excellent straight-forward bag, at an affordable price
This bag has everything my girlfriend needed to join me on summer and fall hikes this year. Super lightweight and packs up tiny in the compression sack. I have the men's Silver City bag and I'm very pleased with the series. Only possible downside is that the bag has suprisingly little loft/fullness, however don't be decieved, it is quite warm!