Eureka Rimfire 15 Degree Sleeping Bag
In the Trapper Nelson or Early Winters horse camp realm, the Eureka Rimfire 15 Degree Sleeping Bag is a basic rectangular design perfect for the woodsman. This bag is big, burly, and offers plenty of room to move. Delivering an understated statement, the durable performance of the Rimfire is highlight with 3 free-floating compression straps that are specifically designed to keep the sleeping bag neatly rolled, full length draft tube, anti-snag webbing, hang loops, and hook & loop zipper closure.
- Material: Shell - 5.6 oz. Rimfire 65/35 polycotton, Lining - 100% yarn-dyed cotton flannel
- The 5.6 oz Rimfire poly/cotton shell fabric is tough, yet soft to the touch.
- Insulation: Eureka! ThermaShield
- The 3 free-floating compression straps are specifically designed not to tear out and to keep the sleeping bag neatly rolled
- The Rimfire easily integrates with Eureka! sleeping bag carry duffle accessory (sold separately) via the three elastic loops at the head of the bag. (Sold Separately)
- Zipper: # 8
- 3 free floating compression straps
- Full length draft tube
- Anti-snag webbing
- Hang loops
- Hook & loop zipper closure
- Easy integration of carry duffle
- Zipper side: Right
- Temp Rating: 15°F
- Size: 80" x 38"
- Fill Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz.
- Weight: 9 lbs 7 oz
Purchase the Eureka Rimfire 15 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.