Eureka Riner 40 Degree Sleeping Bag
Stoked for the outdoors, the Eureka Riner 40 Degree Sleeping Bag provides lightweight compressibility through the selection of unique components like its soft hand 50D polyester ripstop shell , and comfy 75D peached polyester lining. Packed with proprietary Rteq micros insulation, that is 20% more compressible than the high performance Rteq insulation, this body tapered sleeping bag sports a hood for added warmth. The soft design fabric's of the Riner allows this 40 degree cocoon to compact more fully and loft higher than a larger denier textile. Verticle "S" quilted to a peached, warm-to-touch lining, its insulation wraps all your body curves for a toasty sleep.
- Material: Shell - material: 50D polyester ripstop, Lining - 75D peached polyester
- Insulation: Eureka! Rteq micro
- Trapezoidal footbox construction
- Vertical "S" quilting
- Full length draft tube
- Anti-snag zipper stitchguard
- Hang loops
- Hood drawcord
- Warm-to-touch lining
- Internal pocket
- Compression stuff sack
- Zipper: YKK #5
- Construction: Single layer/Full cover shell
- Temperature Rating: 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stuff sack size: 7.5" x 14"
- Fit: Regular
- Zipper: Right
- Size: 82" x 33" x 24"
- Fill weight: 1 lb.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
Purchase the Eureka Riner 40 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.