Eureka Shawnee 40 Degree Sleeping Bag
Maximizing warmth with minimal weight, the Eureka Shawnee 40 Degree Sleeping Bag is also highly compressible. Ideal for warmer temps while on the trail or traveling, the 35 degree sleeping bag features a warm-to-touch lining, internal pocket, full length draft tube, and anti-snag zipper stitchguard. Draw up the hood and you'll be as snug as a bug.
- Material: Shell - 50D polyester ripstop, Lining - 75D peached polyester
- Insulation: Eureka! Rteq micro
- Construction: Single layer/full cover shell
- Warm-to-touch lining
- Vertical "S" quilting
- Internal pocket
- Full length draft tube
- Anti-snag zipper stitchguard
- Hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal footbox construction
- Hang loops
- Compression stuff sack
- Zipper: YKK # 5
- Temperature rating: 40° F
- Size 78" x 33"
- Fits To 6'
- Fill Weight 1 lb.
- Weight: .2 lbs. 8 oz.
Purchase the Eureka Shawnee 40 Degree Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.