Extrasport Universal Rescuer Life Jacket
Type V: Extrasport has the rescue PFD you've been waiting for. Quick-release buckle and rescuer's harness have been approved by the US Coast Guard. Shoulders are webbing-reinforced for added security. Four-buckle front closure and 8 adjustment points keep this PFD in place. 500 Denier Cordura outside provides superior abrasion resistance, and two extra heavy-duty zip pockets with internal D-rings and lash tabs keep your rescue accessories where you want them. Front and back high-visibility reflective tape help you to be seen in all conditions.
- Design Flotation: 22 lbs.
- GlideFit Foam for Conforming Fit
- 4 Front Buckles - Slightly Adjustable
- 8 Adjustment Points + Rescue Belt
- 2 Zippered Cordura®/Mesh Pocket
- 4 Lash Tabs (one on back)
- Quick Release Rescue Belt
- Reflective Tape on Front & Back
- 500 x 200 Denier Cordura®
Purchase the Extrasport Universal Rescuer Life Jacket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 1 2010
great for SAR work
I bought this life jacket since I do SAR work and I wanted something durable and adjustable. The life jacket is very well made with plenty of straps to adjust it to my slender frame. Highly visible even at night with the reflective tape. The D ring on the back is great for attaching a lifeline when doing river rescue.