Filson Men's Mackinaw Wool Bomber Jacket
Made from warm, 100% virgin wool, the Filson Mackinaw Wool Bomber Jacket is thick, heavy, and offers superior warmth and durability.
- Mackinaw wool jacket, 24 oz. 100% virgin wool
- 24 oz. Mackinaw Wool is thick, heavy, and offers superior warmth and durability
- 100% virgin wool absorbs up to 30% of its weight in water without becoming damp or clammy
- Wool is naturally quiet in the field
- Short jacket length can be worn over a tool belt
- Brown plastic one-way zipper with storm flap: The storm flap has just one snap at the top, and another at the bottom-none in between
- Zippered slash pocket on left chest
- Hand warmer pockets
- 2 large cargo pockets with snap flaps
- Inside zippered security pocket
- Elastic cinch cord around bottom of jacket
- Knit nylon storm cuffs at wrists
- Made in USA
Purchase the Filson Mackinaw Wool Bomber Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 18 2011
It's Filson, built to last!
I puchased this jacket as a birthday gift for a friend and he loooves the jacket. He was the one that turned me onto Filson products. I also, purchased the filson wool packet hat to go with the jacket. Altrec has great deals and customer service.
- April 3 2011
Purchased jacket for use in place of fleece jackets. Expect to get several years out of the jacket. Well made and fit well. Will purchase other Filson products from Altrec.
- January 3 2011
Glad I bought it.
This wool jacket is what I expected. It fits me well and the quality is evident. If I were to offer one change, I think a liner would help. Otherwise, I''m quite happy with it. Looks sharp too.
- November 10 2010
A little on the light side
This jacket was too thin for what I paid for it, so I returned the item. It appeared to be of extreme quality and comfort, however.
- October 17 2010
Sleves are much to long for me and seem light weight. I think the jacket would have been a solid hit with a lining for added protection and comfort. Very rugged and I think it will last a long time.