Filson Men's Shelter Cloth Jacket
Tough against wind and rain, the Filson Shelter Cloth Jacket is a practical work-length jacket built of Oil Finish Shelter Cloth, providing maximum water repellency and is immediately comfortable. An "Action back" design allows complete freedom of arm movement when shooting or working and the Shelter Cloth Jacket can be worn over a tool belt.
- Oil Finish Shelter Cloth Main Fabric, 100% cotton, 2 ply by 2 ply, paraffin treated for maximum water repellency
- Oil Finish Tin Cloth Elbow Patches, 100% cotton duck, 2 ply by 2 ply, paraffin treated for maximum water repellency
- Moleskin Collar, 100% cotton
- Oil Finish Shelter Cloth provides maximum water repellency and is immediately comfortable
- Action back allows complete freedom of arm movement when shooting or working
- Short jacket length can be worn over a tool belt
- Accepts zip-in vest liner (sold separately)
- Inside plastic zippers for our removable vest/liners, with zipper guard at top
- Moleskin-lined collar with 2 buttons for detachable hood
- 6-snap front closure
- Wrists and waist can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Elbow patches made from Oil Finish Tin Cloth for greater durability
- Unlined hand warmer pockets
- Snap-flap pocket on right chest
- 3-slot pencil pocket on left chest
- Hanging loop on inside collar
- Made in USA
Purchase the Filson Shelter Cloth Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 15 2012
Very Nice Jacket
This is my first jacket from Filson, it is quite nice! The shelter cloth material feels different, due to the oil finish, but it is very comfortable. The fit is loose, so there will be no problem layering a sweater under this jacket. It's not very warm, so a vest/liner would be very nice to have. I wish they would have put a liner in the hand warmer pockets. Does a good job at blocking the wind, haven't tried the it in the rain yet. It has bellows in the back, so movement is no problem. The workmanship looks very durable, I expect this jacket to lasts a long time.
- January 6 2011
handsome coat, odd fit
I like the styling, fabric and construction of this coat very much. However, it was short in the torso (I'm 5'9" so this is not usually a problem for me) and was quite "puffy" around the shoulders. Good for mobility, but so roomy I could have worn the jacket over a hockey uniform. Had it fit better i think it would have been one of my favorite coats, but as it was I had to return.