Forum Men's Destroyer Doubledog Snowboard - Wide
For park slayers with big feet or just those wanting a little extra float when theres powder the Forum Destroyer DoubleDog Wide Snowboard offers a premium performance true twin in a wider outline. With Forums exclusive DoubleDog technology that places camber underfoot and rocker through the stance and tips, youll get a lively responsive feel with forgiving flex. Sliding out because of toe and heel overhang is a drag and you shouldnt have to compromise quality for a little extra width. Get on board a Destroyer DoubleDog and see why its the premier park performer.
- True twin tip
- Profile: DoubleDog camber rocker hybrid
- Core: Snap resistant GnarLE aspen and partially sustainable lightweight stringers
- Swinger’s Club shaved core for reduced swing weight
- Light Triax fiberglass laminate
- Base: Sintered Formula for super speed
- Booter Booster carbon strands through effective ollie areas
- Effective Edge: 1,178 mm (154), 1,194 (156), 1,214 (158)
- Waist: 253 mm (154), 254 mm (156), 256 mm (158)
- Sidecut Radius: 776 cm (154), 785 cm (156), 803 cm (158)
- Flex Rating (1 softest – 10 stiffest): 5
Purchase the Forum Destroyer Doubledog Snowboard - Wide for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.