Forum Men's Destroyer Doubledog Snowboard
Camber and rocker meet for the best of both worlds in the Forum Destroyer DoubleDog Snowboard. DoubleDog technology puts camber underfoot for power and drive while rocker between the feet and in the nose and tail keeps things lively with a playful forgiving ride. Put tricks down switch with ease thanks to a true twin shape, even flex and centered stance. Built for park annihilation the Destroyer DoubleDog will change your expectations for freestyle performance.
- True twin tip
- Profile: DoubleDog camber rocker hybrid
- Core: Snap resistant GnarLE aspen and partially sustainable lightweight stringers
- Swinger’s Club shaved core for reduced swing weight
- Light Triax fiberglass laminate
- Base: Sintered Formula for super speed
- Booter Booster carbon strands through effective ollie areas
- Effective Edge: 1,122 mm (148), 1,162 mm (152), 1,178 mm (154), 1,194 mm (156), 1214 mm (158)
- Waist: 244 mm (148), 246 mm (152), 248 mm (154), 249 mm (156), 250 mm (158)
- Sidecut Radius: 732 cm (148), 757 cm (152), 769 cm (154), 779 cm (156), 791 cm (158)
- Flex Rating (1 softest – 10 stiffest): 5
Purchase the Forum Destroyer Doubledog Snowboard for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 20 2011
So Fun, So Versatile!!!
I just spent a few days on my new Forum Destroyer with DoubleDog and I couldn't be more stoked on it! Hands down the most fun, well-rounded board I've ever ridden. The Destroyer kills it on jumps, rails and groomers. We even had a few inches of fresh and the rocker floated the board effortlessly, I can only imagine what it will do after a big dump. Can't say enough good about this board!!!!