Forum Men's Youngblood Doubledog Snowboard - Wide
Perfect for freestyle oriented shreds who will ride anything and expect their board to do the same, the Forum Youngblood DoubleDog Snowboard is presented in a wide shape for people with big feet, or who just want a little extra float for those deep light powder days. With Forums DoubleBog hybrid profile that puts camber power under your foot and playful floaty rocker between your feet and towards the tip and tail, this Youngblood is ready tear apart a powder field and send it in the park.
- True twin tip
- Profile: Continuous ChillyDog rocker
- Core: Gnar vertical wood laminate
- Swinger’s Club shaved core for reduced swing weight
- Booter Booster carbon strands through effective ollie areas
- Biax fiberglass laminate
- Base: Die cut durable FreeBase
- Effective Edge: 1,165 mm (150), 1,205 mm (155), 1,215 mm (157), 1,220 mm (159)
- Waist: 256 mm (150), 258 mm (155), 258 mm (157), 259 mm (159)
- Sidecut Radius: 7.4 m (150), 7.6 m (155), 7.7 m (157), 7.8 m (159)
- Flex Rating (1 softest – 10 stiffest): 4
Purchase the Forum Youngblood Doubledog Snowboard - Wide for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.