Fox Racing Transition Helmet
Based on the successful platform of the best selling Fox Flux helmet, the Fox Transition helmet offers dirt jump and street riders a light weight high performance helmet, with ample coverage designed to protect you in the inevitable event of a crash, and highly vented to keep you cool.
- Molded outer shell is injection molded onto the EPS foam
- Outer shell covers and protects the EPS from dings and dents, and adds structural integrity with a molded wrap fit
- In molding allows for lighter weight finished product, as it eliminates the need for excess tape and glue
- Ventilation, with 12 strategically placed vents, designed to promote air flow and circulation
- Inset Chin Straps-the chin strap webbing is anchored directly into the EPS shell. This system offers improved roll-off strength, and further reduces overall bulk and weight
Purchase the Fox Racing Transition Helmet from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 30 2010
Great for Helmet Camera Mounts
A traditional MTB helmet has the visor which limits the front camera angles. Great looks and best for trail filming.
- April 22 2010
Great all-around helmet.
I bought this helmet because I do not really like the looks of the "traditional" mountain bike helmets. The Fox transition is great! Lightweight and protective. You could use it for any type of riding.
- April 1 2010
Great, looks cool! Protective!
I love this helmet, it looks awesome and everyone comments on how cool it is and it's comfortable! Highly Recommend!