G3 Manhattan All Mountain Skis
Skiers who like the challenge of iffy snow conditions love the G3 Manhattan All Mountain Skis and we are so stoked that they are back for another year! This all-mountain ski is the fattest ski G3 makes; we're talking 108 mm underfoot for easy-to-steer action and a super solid feel underfoot when you hit wind-packed chop and crud you have to dominate to ski. Constructed with 2 sheets of Titanal sandwiched around a macro-block wood core to help dampen, you'll feel fewer vibrations on high-speed descents. The early rise tip helps you float through powder and a variable J sidecut gives you a tighter turning radius in the tail so you can keep those tips up and steer from the backseat. You'll be confident on any terrain and enjoy a solid bite on the firm when you're skiing the Manhattan Skis from Genuine Guide Gear.
- Construction: sandwich with 2 sheets of titanal
- Core: macro-block wood core
- Tip / tail: early rise tip
- Bindings not included
- Skiing style: technical, freeride
- Ski type: fat
- Ability: intermediate, advanced, expert
- Terrain: piste, freeride
- Tip / waist / tail widths: 139 / 108 / 128 mm
- Available lengths: 175 / 180 / 185 / 190 cm
- Weight: 3.9 kg, 8.6 lb (180 cm)
Purchase the G3 Manhattan All Mountain Skis from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.