Garmont Shoes Men's Dakota Hiking Boots
For heavy load long hauls and light mixed mountaineering, the Men's Dakota Hiking Boots from Garmont are on the NOLS and Outward Bound West recommended boot lists. The seamless Nubuk leather gives a great performance balance of water repellency and abrasion resistance.
- Material: Uppers - One piece 2.4 mm nubuk upper
- Lining: Cambrelle® lining
- Midsole / Insole: Stable, shock-absorbing Polyurethane midsole provides a solid platform. GSA Polyurethane System® midsole is deeply cupped for stable cushioning
- Full-length, full-width, full-strength tapered nylon plates deliver the appropriate blend of stability and flexibility
- Rubber toe bumper protects the front of the boot and offers additional grab on dicey footholds
- Anatomically Directed Design® components which biomechanically model the boot form to the human foot
- Outsole: Vibram® Ice Trek outsole features deep lugs and an aggressive heel for soft surfaces. Offers positive traction on hard surfaces too. Integrated shelf for flexible crampon heel bail
- Weight: 1 lb. 13.75 oz. (per half pair in size 8.5)
Purchase the Garmont Shoes Dakota Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.