Garmont Shoes Men's Dragontail Lite Approach Shoes
For the climber who needs the stability of a "true" approach shoe for carrying heavier loads, the Men's Dragontail Lite Approach Shoe from Garmont offers sthat tability and grip combine for a mix of approach and climbing activity. Very stable and tight, provides an extreme good technical last for climbers. Lace to the toe to ensure bouldering performance. Great grip due to a sticky outsole.
- Material: Upper - 1,8 mm water repellent Suede
- Eyelet and Tape Webbing
- ADD Construction
- PU Footbed: moisture management, odor free
- Midsole / Insole: 3Density Micro Rubber Midsole for Lightweight and Cushioning, midsole is deeply cupped for stable cushioning
- Heel Lock System
- Frame Flex light to ensure enough Stability along with Forefoot Flex
- Rubber toe bumper protects the front of the boot and offers additional grab on dicey footholds
- SuperTrek sticky Compound for a better Grip
- Outsole: Vibram® Q811 Outsole: ideal for climbing Performance Offers positive traction on hard surfaces too. Integrated shelf for flexible crampon heel bail
- Weight: 1 lb. 04 oz. per half pair in size 9
Purchase the Garmont Shoes Dragontail Lite Approach Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- June 11 2011
I work for the Forest Service and bought this shoe for day hiking for my job- great purchase. Very sturdy, fits great, no break-in, and wife's think's they're cool- can't beat that!