Garmont Shoes Men's Momentum Ice Lock GTX Snow Boots
The Men's Momentum Ice Lock GTX Snow Boots are Garmont's warmest boot for sub-zero temperatures with 600g of Thinsulate and GORE-TEX Koala fleece lining. The new Hypergrip outsole provides unmatched traction in any condition. An extended cuff blocks the deepest snow during off trail trips. Ready for anything winter can offer.
- Leather and Cordura mesh
- Extended cuff for deep snow
- GORE-TEX® Koala waterproof breathable fleece lining
- 600 gram Thinsulate insulation
- Warmth Rating: -50ûF/-46ûC
- Web lace loops for quick lacing & better fit in bindings
- Gaiter ready D ring
- Full Rand for protection and support
- EVA Midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Articulated TPU Spine
- Hypergrip IceLock Outsole
- 9 Micro-glass filament pads drastically improve traction
- 600% more traction on ice
- Bi-density compound for grip on both hard and soft surfaces
- Widely spaced X shaped lugs
- Weather Resistance: Gore-Tex®
- Weight: 635gr. (1/2 pair size 8 USA)
Purchase the Garmont Shoes Momentum Ice Lock GTX Snow Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 8 2012
Excellent Winter Boots
I used these boots to hike and 4-wheel in icy conditions - 7 degrees, with a windchill below zero. While my hands were cold, my feet had absolutely no problem. The insulation is exceptional. I also had to step through some water and none got through the gore tex material of the boot. I would highly recommend these!