Garmont Shoes Men's Zenith GTX Trail Hiking Shoes
The Garmont Zenith GTX Trail Hiking Boots for Men offer tremendous stability and agility for whatever the trail dishes out. This men's outdoor shoe features a water-repellent nubuck and mesh upper, reinforced with a rubber toe rand and bumper to enhance performance. The Vibram Morlin Hike outsole of the Garmont Zenith Trail GORE-TEX low-cut shoe provides grip on varying terrains; semi-blocked heel lugs lend control on braking and descents.
- Material; Nubuck and mesh upper
- Gore-Tex® XCR® seam-sealed inner booties
- Anatomically Directed Design
- EVA midsole
- Polyurethane footbed
- Polyurethane stabilizing perimeter
- Rubber toe bumper and toe rand
- TPU spine
- Vibram rubber outsoles feature aggressive self-cleaning lugs for traction Web lock heel closure system Thermoplastic urethane arch plates optimize shock dispersion
- Weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz. (0.99 kg)
Purchase the Garmont Shoes Zenith GTX Trail Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- September 18 2011
This review is for size 12.5 Men's Zenith GTX Trail Hiking Shoes. These shoes felt true to size with plenty of room in the toe box. They felt broken in right out of the box.
- May 16 2011
well built and not too terrible to look at...
Got the shoes two weeks ago and after the pretty much standard breakin period of a week for waterproof shoes, they're comfortable and solidly built. The support around the ankle is about as good as you get for a low top... excellent shoe.