Garmont Shoes Men's Zenith Mid GTX Hiking Boots
The Garmont Men's Zenith Mid GTX Hiking Boots are stable and supportive hiking boots for heavy trails, but are light and comfortable enough for everyday use. This versatile travel boot can handle all types of climates thanks to the Gore-Tex lining, supportive heel cups and lightweight flexibility. From multi-day expeditions to an afternoon of urban exploration, the Garmont Zenith Mid GTX Hiking Boots for men are ready for some serious adventure.
- Material: 1.6 mm water repellent suede leather and abrasion resistant mesh
- Gore-Tex® XCR® lining
- Full height ankle protection and stability
- Rust resistant hard wear and tape webbing
- Hook and webbing lace closure
- Lace to toe design for improved fit
- Gusseted, padded tongue to keep out debris
- Asymmetric cuff for comfort and support
- ADD construction for instant fit and minimal break-in
- PU Foot-bed for breathability and moisture management
- Mid cut for improved stability and ankle protection
- Garmont TPU Spine system provides midfoot support and improved forefoot flex
- PU perimeter midsole provides stability and resists compression set
- EVA comfort core reduces swing weight and provides shock attenuation
- Suede bumper for added protection
- Vibram® Morlin™ Hike Q768 Outsole offers stability and grip on varying terrains, semi blocked heel lugs for braking and deceleration; perimeter stability lugs
- Weight: 568 g
Purchase the Garmont Shoes Zenith Mid GTX Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 1 2011
Finally got out of my sandals and into these. Instant comfort and great support. If they're this good now, I can't wait until they are broken in. Maybe I'll float over the ground.