Garmont Shoes Women's Amica Mid GTX Hiking Boots
Offeriing stability, traction, and waterproof confidence from trailhead to summit, the Women's Amica Mid GTX Hiking Boots from Garmont is a lightweight, technical boot for challenging steep trails and rocky or slippery terrain.
- Material: 1.8 mm water-repellent suede and abrasion-resistant Cordura mesh upper
- Gore-Tex XCR membrane for highly breathable, waterproof protectio
- Soft wicking inner cuff lining; bellows tongue sheds debris
- 2-position web retention system upper: midfoot and forefoot for enhanced fit and support
- High-cut for stability, support, and ankle protection; laced toe-to-closure for precise fit
- TPU spine/Arco midfoot shank for underfoot protection, stability, and flex
- Triple-density PU base/EVA core midsole for control and shock-absorbing cushion
- OrthoLite footbed adds cushion, wicks moisture, and inhibits odor
- Full rand with rubber toe bumper for additional protection
- Contouring heel polymer in midsole nests heel for stability
- Polyurethane petals on outsole improve flex zone, provide stability, and increase rebound
- PU sidewall wraps upper for arch support
- Self-cleaning 6 mm lugs; true braking heel for traction and confident descents
- Anatomically Directed Design: toe box, cuff height, tongue, and closure system accommodate the asymmetry of the foot for enhanced fit and performance
- Elongated toe box with increased vertical height; contoured external heel counter centers and holds heel in place
- Vibram sole for aggressive, slip-resistant traction on wet and varied terrain
- Weight: 2 lb. 5.6 oz.
Purchase the Garmont Shoes Amica Mid GTX Hiking Boots for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.